Health Care and Life Sciences
The Seva Group helps clients in the Health Care and Life Sciences market space effectively manage a wide range of highly specialized operations. For example, Seva develops systems that provide foundational support for clinical research infrastructure. We help our clinical research clients manage drug development throughout the protracted time from protocol approval to trial activation. We provide systems for point-of-service data collection and reporting – essential for regulatory compliance and the success of any research effort.
Seva’s IT solutions also support human resources and other core business operations – from applications used for facilities management to those used in patient care.
Here are some examples of the impact Seva has achieved for our clients:
- Reduction in operational costs for some of the area’s largest health care organizations through automated, secure, easy-to-use portals that help our clients:
- Increase compliance with organizational immunization programs and other HR mandated policies,
- Evaluate and improve the performance of thousands of healthcare professionals through comprehensive staff performance evaluation software,
- Track progress of continuing education against organizational certification requirements.
- Automated core business functions for some of the nation’s largest clinical research organizations:
- Participated in the development of tools that are integral to clinical trial process operations, including point-of-service data collection and reporting.
- Facilitated the tracking of drug development through the drug development lifecycle pipeline.
- Provided a secure e-commerce platform for the industrial purchase of biological/genetic materials used in treatment research.
- Provided online pharmacy applications for patients including the ability for self-maintenance of account information, automated refills and payment processing.
- Increased operational efficiencies and enhanced customer experiences through secure, branded portals in the field of Veterinary medicine:
- Implemented one of the nation’s largest B2C e-commerce portals designed to build the Veterinarian-Client relationship; veterinarians can interact with clients for the sale of prescription drugs, compounded medications, therapeutic diets and lifestyle products.
- Provided the nation’s largest organization of veterinary surgeons with the ability to track and log the participation and progress of its members who are working to complete the residency requirements and training programs in schools and colleges across the country.
- For the nation’s largest health care provider of prosthetic devices, we:
- Developed the system that is used to manage all aspects of the acquisition, build-out, inventory and lease management for many thousands of care-center facilities across the country.
- Developed a point-of-service application to assist caregivers with an automated recommendation of lower extremity treatment protocols for patients.
We invite you to speak with us about how we might be able to partner with you to make an impact for your business.