In today’s challenging financial climate, many worthwhile causes compete for the same precious donation dollars. Furthermore, because behaviors, preferences and motivations differ from one generation of supporters to another, non-profits must constantly evolve their methods of fundraising. Seva helps organizations leverage technology to retain old donors and attract new ones. We provide solutions that enable our clients to broaden their reach to supporters through multiple channels, from websites to auctions and other fundraising initiatives. Whether raising money for disaster relief or searching for a cure, non-profits turn to Seva time and again.
Here are some examples of the impact Seva has achieved for our clients:
- Working with our strategic partner, Softrek Corporation, and its industry leading donor management system, PledgeMaker, implemented online donation solutions that raise up to tens of millions of dollars in a single fundraising season.
- Increased donations for some of the largest non-profits in the nation through branded donor portals that enhance the customer experience, build donor loyalty and make giving and re-gifting easy.
- Extended our clients’ reach to donors through the development of mobile optimized websites and giving forms.
- Provided secure, flexible donation forms that support real-time payment, recurring gift creation, honor and memorial gifts and campaign branding.
- Expanded fundraising vehicles such as E-card gifts and personal online fundraising for a variety of causes.
- Increased effectiveness of online campaigns through detailed reporting of GoogleAds conversions and flexible source tracking.
- Facilitated promotion of both team-focused and non-team events, providing flexible fee schedules and discounts, and easy registration through desktop and mobile devices.
- Created an application that fully automates the planning and execution of live and silent auctions, raffles, and other fundraising events. The application significantly decreases operational costs through electronic management of inventory, catalog creation, registration of attendees and assignment of winning bids; facilitates auction checkout via kiosk or service desk and self-service mobile checkout; and, through reporting on auction activity, provides a real-time view of auction status and funds raised.
We invite you to speak with us about how we might be able to partner with you to make an impact for your organization.